Bathroom organization is important because a tidy organized bathroom can make all the difference in the world, especially in the mornings. If you share a bathroom with anyone then you know how quickly things can get out of control and you’re now in need of some bathroom solutions!
Your makeup and curling iron here, his toothbrush, shaving tools and cologne there, and then if you have kids….well, times that mess by 10! You can help solve this problem by implementing some of these bathroom organization ideas I’m about to give you. Good luck and may the force be with you! 🙂
- Use a stacking wire rack to increase space underneath the bathroom sink. These things are not only inexpensive they’ll give you a lot more room. You’re essentially adding another layer to your bathroom vanity and these are perfect for any vanity cabinet that lacks shelving.
- For the ladies of the house that do their hair keeping your curling iron, flat iron, hair dryer etc neatly tucked away can prove to be pain! A great way to keep them organized and out of the way is to buy a hair dryer and curling iron holder. You can buy one that is specifically designed for that, very inexpensive on Amazon, or you can buy a nice looking wicker or canvass baskets or a nice bathroom storage drawer to keep them in.
- For the guys, you have to shave, it’s inevitable. It’s a daily routine that creates a mess every time. Buy a simple plastic storage bin to keep all of your shaving stuff together. This stuff typically takes up a lot of room in the medicine cabinet so find one that’s long enough to fit your can of shaving cream, your electric razor, and regular razor. Even your aftershave if there is room. That way when you’re starting your day you just need to grab your plastic storage bin and you’re on your way.
- Another great bathroom organization idea is the shower caddy! We’ve all seen them but not everyone’s got one. We women have enough shampoos, conditioners, detangler, body washes, shaving cream, razors and other girly smelling stuff that can easily take up all the room in the shower. Adding a shower caddy will give you tons of extra space.
- If you have a lot of little things that don’t fit in your medicine cabinet such as your makeup, lotions, sunscreen, curlers etc get an over the door organizer to store all that extra stuff.
- If you have drawers in your bathroom cabinets, buy some drawer dividers to help keep things separated and organized. Using a drawer divider will allow you to separate his and her items or you can use them to separate loose odds and ends.
- If you need even more storage space you may consider installing a nice bathroom cabinet that you can hang on the wall or you can buy a tall bathroom linen that requires no wall installation.
Did we miss something? Want us to add something or have a great idea you want to share? Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from my readers!